About NoCo CPR
NoCo CPR is an American Heart Association Training Site in Northern Colorado.
As a local family owned and operated business, NoCo CPR is determined to be the leader in the safety training industry, by providing quality service, while expanding our business to better serve our customers.
Our mission, first and foremost, is to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to perform CPR and first aid that may assist in saving lives or the treatment and prevention of injury or illness. In addition, we strive to make the classroom environment comfortable, fun, and encourage participation from everyone.
Why Choose NoCo CPR?
- Mobile training at your location with flexible scheduling
- Evening & Weekend classes available
- All instructors are licensed and insured
American Heart Association professional certified instructors
- State of the art training equipment with 1:1 and 2:1 student/manikin ratios
- Hands-on training
- Hands on Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training
- Certification card issued same day
- Online training options with skills session is available
- Group discount rates available for classes larger than 8 participants